Thursday, April 15, 2010

my plants have roots!

guess what?? my plants that i told you about are actually growing roots! don't believe me? i don't blame you - i wasn't even the one to notice them. my coworker came in to check on them, and she pointed them out to me.

they're a little hard to see in the picture above - let me help you out.

yeah that's right. do i have a green thumb or what??

4 comments:

jennie said...

nice work! in those pictures those leaves look HUGE!

Katie said...

That's awesome!! I think I actually have to same type of plant as that in my office, but it's in a pot. So If I cut off a stem or something and stick it in water, think it will grow??

maggie said...

well done friend :) they look like some pretty happy plants!

kayla said...

hahaha " roots --> "


:P love it