oh wow that is amazing. maybe THAT'S what i'm meant to do!
um. awesome. is that for real?
haha oh my gosh, ashley kramer this is your destiny. weren't we JUST talking about getting you into this industry?? now, it's no zac efron film, but it's a start! Jennie, I think you're right, I see this in your future as well!! :-)
i believe i've had a couple of conversations with you about how fun it would be to be on a sitcom...maybe this is our chance!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh wow that is amazing. maybe THAT'S what i'm meant to do!
um. awesome. is that for real?
haha oh my gosh, ashley kramer this is your destiny. weren't we JUST talking about getting you into this industry?? now, it's no zac efron film, but it's a start! Jennie, I think you're right, I see this in your future as well!! :-)
i believe i've had a couple of conversations with you about how fun it would be to be on a sitcom...maybe this is our chance!
Post a Comment