Tuesday, May 19, 2009

it's baaaaaaack!

so from what i'm reading, it looks like scrubs isn't done after all...apparently ABC plans to pick it up in the fall! does anyone (namely chris) have any more details on this, like which cast members won't be returning, etc? are my sources way off base here? let me know what you've heard!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Talk to Chris - he knows all of it! I know (from him) that Zach Braff signed on for 6 episodes next season, and I think Sarah Chalke (Elliot) is something similar to that. Turk has a new pilot next year, so maybe if that doesn't get picked up he'll be on a bit more, too!

Chris said...

ZB signed on for 6 like Katie said, Sarah Chalke is in talks for a similar situation, though she is on How I met your mother. John C. McGinley, Donald Faison, and Neil Flynn have pilots that will probably get picked up, so maybe they'll be around in recurring guest roles when they have time. Judy Reyes is an unknown cause she had wanted to focus more on broadway and theater type stuff, but I haven't heard anything either way on her.

jennie said...

wow how many times now has scrubs "ended" now? that should be a record in itself!