Wednesday, June 17, 2009

no news...

so for the past few days i've been signing into my blog, pulling up a blank post, and realizing i had nothing interesting to say. sad. i've decided that wednesday is close enough to my weekend plans that i can talk about those for now, until something more interesting happens.

today my brother flew into richmond because this week/weekend he'll be at W&M for a fraternity conference! i'm headed down for the weekend to see him and then sunday i'm bringing him home to hang out, monday i'm taking the day off work to see the sights, and then tuesday he'll be on his merry way. anyways, i'm pretty excited to see him, especially since it's been awhile. yay for sibling bonding!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I agree...sibling bonding is awesome! I'm glad you blogged even if there's not much to say!

maggie said...

That sounds so fun Ashley! And I also love that you 'forced' yourself to blog, even though there was no crazy news! you inspire me!

jennie said...

that sounds awesome! take lots of pictures!!