Wednesday, August 26, 2009

new pet name

now don't get too excited, i'm not getting a new pet. however, i did decide today after reading several MLIA posts, that whenever i do get another pet (meaning dog or cat), i am going to name it waldo, so that whenever i look for it, i can say "hey, where's waldo??". haha...now none of you can steal it, i call dibbs :)

also, we discovered today that we can get pandora at work! still no gchat, but its something. whoo hoo!!

3 comments:

maggie said...

haha! I love that! AND I also read allll those MLIA posts! sooo addicting :)

jennie said...

yeah i was literally just reading a MLIA post about waldo!! i like the idea.

Katie said...

I totally thought you were going to tell us a pet name alex called you or something - not an actual pet's name! Congrats on the pandora! That's big!