Tuesday, March 16, 2010

wishing i was in williamsburg...

days like today make me wish i was back in college - it's one of the first real days of spring, sunny, 65 degrees, just a few puffy white clouds in the sky, and all i want to do is take the afternoon off, go outside and read or nap or play cornhole...maybe all of the above. i want to take a spring break trip to the OBX, wake up late, drink tea on the porch, wear sweatshirts on the beach while playing bocce, and then cook dinner and play games with friends.

whenever i start feeling like this, although i miss W&M and all it meant to me, i am also incredibly grateful for my time there, because i really feel like we lived our college experiences to the fullest. miss you all and wish we together to enjoy the weather :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute picture up top!

I'm with you - today is probably gorgeous there. I'm hoping one day I'll get back there again. I love that place :)

For now, I'll enjoy Farmville and all it has to offer...hah!

jennie said...

college was awesome. i miss it so much, but you're right- i think we definitely took full advantage of our college days! i miss you!

kayla said...

hahaha that is too funny - you're right, Ash, great minds think alike! :) miss you too...

Christina Casares said...

oh how I miss those cornhole afternoons of senior year!

maggie said...

i totally agree! the sunshine and spring always makes me miss the 'burg! love the new banner!