Monday, July 19, 2010

starting the "honey do" list

recently alex and i decided we were totally bored of the cream walls and white trim throughout our entire condo. since he's got some time before the wedding, we decided that we (meaning he) would get some painting done before i move in!

we've had lots of fun picking colors, and some of the names are really creative - so far he's painted the bedroom "mineral water", which looks like a pretty robin's egg blue, and the guest bathroom will be "grass cloth", a nice soft green.

any suggestions for our living room?? that's the next project we think :)

5 comments:

jennie said...

how about a nice "seafoam green" or an "organic macaroni and cheese"...can't wait to see the place!

kayla said...

lol @ Jennie's mac 'n cheese. :) can't top that color suggestion but I had to comment anyway to say that I love your new layout!

Katie said...

ditto on Kayla's comment - how about a pale olive?

Elizabeth said...

love the new picture! i am always a fan of yellow but can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Christina Casares said...

sounds pretty!! can't wait to see it! I think once I see the space I'll get some inspiration to suggest a color ;)