last night, alex got his first interview with an actual professional football player for his blog! he spoke with none other than W&M's own Derek Cox, starting corner back for the jacksonville jaguars! alex knows derek from his days as the student-athletic-advisory-council vice-president (derek was the president) and they've kept in sporadic touch since graduation.
although derek has NO idea who i am, i'm a big fan of his and love seeing someone i (sorta) know on TV. we watched his first start ever against the indianapolis colts last year, when he picked off peyton manning in the end zone on their first drive. we happened to be in Indy at the time, watching the game with my extended family, who are all big colts fans, and we LOVED rubbing that in :)
any famous or sorta famous people in your lives??
4 comments:
I watched that game, too! And I often pick the jags in my football league this year b/c I know he's on the team :) Gotta love sort of knowing famous people! I don't think I know many though..
way to go alex! i don't know too many famous folks, but i did see "The Rock" at the Barnes in Noble in Charlottesville once. (he apparently lives near here)
I def don't know any famous people! That is awesome about the interview, Alex! Congrats!
can't say I know anyone famous, but I did meet Jodi Sweeten once when she was doing a mall tour (Stephanie from Full House, before her crystal meth days of course)
Post a Comment