Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Little Turtle

Yesterday we picked out Leonidas' new Halloween costume. He's going to be a turtle. As you can see, he's really psyched about it. We debated between this and a banana - I think he should count his blessings :)

Also, if it's of interest to you, I edited this photo using picnik.com - a free photo editing site. Now, I know nothing about photo editing, but just playing with the exposure and color saturation made a big difference - as in, now you can see the dog. Originally, the photo looked like this:

4 comments:

Katie said...

That is a crazy costume! Does he like wearing it??

kayla said...

lol! right up there with superman! love it! aaaand I love picnik...that's the same site I blogged about last year. :) so fun.

can't wait to see you soon, love!

jennie said...

ya'll should get giant human sized matching ones!

maggie said...

I second Jennie's comment! he's adorable, but does not look particularly happy about it...