Friday, January 2, 2009
new year's resolutions
yesterday, kayla, alex, and i were watching the rose bowl at chris and katie's (booo USC and all biased commentating) and katie asked me if i had a new year's resolution...i told her i didn't and that i didn't really make them because i felt like i was setting myself up for failure. i'm thinking about this now while i'm at work, and feeling like it is odd that i, of all people, do not buy in to new year's resolutions; i love to plan, i love setting goals, i love crossing off lists, i am genearlly determined and dedicated when i put my mind to something...you would think i could actually better myself by committing to a good new year's resolution, but i don't...do you all make resolutions? and if so, why do you do it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I normally do it as a way to evaluate where I am, and to recognize how I can better myself. I am not good at sticking to them, though!
Post a Comment