Wednesday, February 25, 2009

money management

i know i've talked with lots of you about the trials of managing money since entering official adulthood. well, last week i heard about this free web site that help you manage your money by tracking your spending habits, sending email alerts when you are reaching your goal limits in a category, and generally helping you set a reasonable budget.

i haven't set up my account yet because i'd like to do more research before i hand over my account information, but i thought i'd pass it along in case you guys wanted to do some research of your own...let me know what you find!

2 comments:

Katie said...

This is interesting. I want to find one where I don't have to give them info on me...I still feel a little uncomfortable about that, too!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for sharing this. Sarah and Charlie Park also have one of these (pearbudget.com). I think you try it for free and then have to pay a little, but I figured it would be great to support them.