Monday, April 27, 2009

gmail access

so the saddest day of my career has officially arrived. i was just informed that i will most likely lose access to gmail while i am at work. this is an incredibly sad and unfortunate development, and i apologize because it will make my response times to emails infinitely slower. i probably won't lose my company email though and i have unlimited texting, so if you need me before the end of the work days, those are you new best bets for contacting me. ugh, this is really annoying news, even for a monday.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Is it even possible for them to take away your company email? How would you communicate? This is very sad news. I am so sorry!

If you were to make up a hotmail or yahoo account just so you could forward things there, would you be able to check it? That is really lame on their part.

jennie said...

that sucks and is really lame! what is your company email? (you dont have to post it here- maybe email it to me?)

maggie said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! I would also like your company email just in case I need to get in touch. That is so lame! Is it just gmail or all of the internet?