Tuesday, April 7, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things...

so i know it's been forever since i posted, and i apologize for my slacking! hopefully, this will help make up for it...

i subscribe to a blog called "Office Tally", which centered around the show "The Office". today, i read a post detailing the results of their latest contest, which basically involved making a diorama of a scene from the office using peeps as the characters! check out the top 20 finalists and pick your favorite...how i missed out on a diorama contest for the office, i will never know.

3 comments:

jennie said...

oh wow those were hilarious!

Katie said...

Man.. some of those are really impressive! I didn't get that they all were required to use peeps, so I was confused for the first two trying to figure out why they made the people look like bunnies... hahaha

Christina Casares said...

I know I'm a bit delayed in seeing this, but great find, friend! Those were hilarious!