Thursday, February 25, 2010
tired of winter
i am officially tired of winter. i like to think i have a higher tolerance for cold and snow than most after growing up in this area, but every year when it gets to be nearly march and i'm still snow-blowing, shoveling, and bundling up on a regular basis, i am bummed that it is still winter. i had to clear my driveway of snow 3 out of 4 mornings this week, last night i drove home in a minor blizzard, and it is getting old. particularly after reading katie's blog about the 50 degree weather, i am ready for that - 50 degrees sounds nothing short of glorious right now. i haven't seen 50 degrees since...i moved here. c'mon spring, we need you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I hear you!!! Even though it is sunny here today, I'm sick of the early darkness, the cold, and so so so missing all my fun summer outfits :) Here's to spring coming early!
yes come spring come!
i'm keeping my fingers crossed for early spring for all of you! in future years, you are most welcome to visit me and enjoy a break from the snow.
AMEN!
I spoke too soon :( It's back to the 20's here today, rained all day yesterday, but just flurries this morning. We only got 1 day of that awesome weather and I had moved my winter jacket into our back room! Boy was I counting my chickens before they hatched...
I'm with you. I'm TIRED of winter!
Post a Comment