Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The blizzard is coming!

Turns out this blizzard really is coming...could be the worst storm we've had since the 60's. Whoa. Schools are closing early today, already closed for tomorrow, and I certainly won't be into work, at least in the morning. For full effect, check out the radar of the Chicago area as of 5:00 tonight:

4 comments:

Katie said...

Are you a little bit excited?? I always get a little giddy before a huge storm. I've got to admit - I am completely bummed this one will miss F'ville completely :(

I'll be praying for all your safety out there!!

maggie said...

if it is anything like here, i bet your grocery stores ran out of milk, bread, and eggs hours ago :) stay warm and stay safe!

jennie said...

that's a lot of blue! stay safe and warm and buy a fireside reflections dvd!

Elizabeth said...

hope you stayed safe and warm and got to enjoy a day off work! i'm sure chicago is much better prepared than texas--we are having "rolling energy blackouts" all over the state...if only that could give me a day off!