Last night we had some major storms in the Chicago area, and as a result of 60+ mph winds, lines are down and power is out everywhere, including my office! So today I have the unexpected pleasure of working from the comforts of my couch. The only problem is now I am constantly aware of all the cleaning that needs to be done :)
Thanks to a tornado warning (sirens went off and everything), Alex and I rode out the storm in our guest bathroom, which is the most interior room in our condo and doesn't have any windows. Leonidas managed to stay pretty calm wrapped in his Thundershirt, and we are all safe and sound!
1 comment:
...does he actually have a thundershirt?? I couldn't tell if the website was serious, but I only watched the first 30 seconds of the video with the dogs lips moving
On another note, glad you got to work from home! Those days are always sweet!
Post a Comment