Sunday, October 14, 2012

23 weeks

Friday I went to the doctor and got to have another ultrasound!  Because of the baby's position last month, they weren't able to get a good picture of the whole spine, which meant this month, we got another look!

Heartbeat: 154 beats/minute, Weight: 1 lb, 4 oz

This time, the baby had his/her hands up by his/her face, in a little praying pose.  We got a good look at the baby kicking and moving around, which was really fun.  In terms of development, he/she is increasingly able to hear sounds and sense movement, so I try to sing in the car and dance in my house often :)

My next appointment is important - I get tested for anemia and gestational diabetes, so we're praying that all of that goes really well!



5 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie!! You're doing great! So's Herbie :)

Katie Boscarino said...

You are getting great ultrasound pictures! So exciting. :)

jennie said...

Wow! So incredible! We'll continue to pray as well!

maggie said...

i love Herbie already! We'll keep you all in our prayers for the next visit!

Christina Casares said...

beautiful healthy baby! so exciting!