Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hannah is here :)

As you have probably heard, we welcomed our little baby girl Hannah Laverne into the world at 5:36 AM on February 19, 2013.   After an extra 12 days of waiting and nearly 36 hours of labor, she finally graced the world with her beautiful presence :)

More to come on her birth and the days following in future posts, but for now, I wanted to announce the start of a second blog - Hanging with the Heacocks - where I will post Hannah stories and pictures for a broader audience.  Link to that blog is here but don't get too excited - I haven't posted anything yet :)

For now, here are a few pictures to enjoy!  I know I'm biased, being her mom and all, but I think she is stunning :)



4 comments:

jennie said...

such beautiful pictures!!!! I'm excited for the new blog!

Katie said...

I'm excited, too! Does that mean this blog is over? Or are you going to post to both?

maggie said...

Hooray for Hannah! We are so thrilled for you and your family! I hope this means you'll be blogging twice as much :)

Katie Boscarino said...

I love the picture of you two! You are glowing. Being a mom looks good on you!