today i got my free lee jeans in the mail from the facebook drawing and they are awesome! i'm actually wearing them right now and they are quite comfortable...alex got his too and he's pretty psyched from what i can tell. did everyone else get there's too?? anyways, i have to give katie credit for today's awesome thing...good find katie :)
5 comments:
Cassidy won a pair!! I tried but failed.
Chris just got his, too. Do yours fit? Mine are too big so I can only wear them a couple hours at a time!!
Hey! So my mom just got her free jeans and they were totally different than mine! Did you get the same ones I did?
i just looked back at your post and mine are different than yours! they have totally different pockets and i think they are lighter colored...the are a little big too (i didn't realize how stretchy they would be!)...what did your mom get??
Hers are a lighter color and they have buttons on the pockets. I also had no clue they would be stretchy! But oh well! I still wear them. I had no idea they were sending out different kinds. what do alex's look like? Chris' are a dark color (but not as dark as mine) with normal pockets
Post a Comment