Thursday, January 28, 2010

#28 - laughing out loud at the office

have you ever been reading some sort of distraction online while at work, and it was so funny that you couldn't help but laugh out loud? that just happened to me and it was awesome. unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) my office is pretty far away from everyone else that's here so no one heard and asked what was funny, so i had no on e to share it with. hence the blog post :)

in case you were curious about what i was reading, you can check it out here. "baked poo souffle with a side of #2 nuggets"...man i'm still laughing. what does that say about me i wonder? :P

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hah, I definitely laughed out loud at this website when the Aligod cake came out. It wasn't even that funny, but I couldn't stop laughing!

jennie said...

haha YES! i LOVE that website!

maggie said...

I also lol when i read cake wrecks! love it!