Everything went really well and Herbie is getting big - 4 lbs 15 oz, which is the 68th percentile. Heartbeat was strong - 123 when we started, and 154 once the baby woke up from all of the prodding.
Here you can see Herbie's little arm up by his/her face, and some big baby lips:
We even got a little smile when Alex and I started talking:
Here's a good one of some giant cheeks - I think Herbie got Dad's chubby baby cheeks :)
Only 8 more weeks to go! Nursery pictures coming soon...
6 comments:
oh my gosh, CHILLS!!! I feel like I just met Herbie face to face, and wow that baby is gorgeous already! Ah, so sweet. :) I could not be more excited... xoxox!
wow, so beautiful! and that technology is amazing! i can't believe we can see his/her features and everything!
I agree - the 3d is crazy! Glad Herbie is doing so well! Can't wait to meet the baby in person!
These are soo cool! It's hard to tell who Herbie looks more like! I think the second one definitely looks like Alex. Can't wait to see the nursery pics.
those pictures are incredible!! can't believe the little one will be here so soon!
beautiful!! omg, I can't wait to meet this precious little one!!
Post a Comment