Friday, November 9, 2012

Look who's 27 weeks old!

I had another doctors appointment today and once again, we got a look at the little one!  This time, I asked if she could do any 3D shots for me, thinking that the 3D might be less blob-like and more human-like at this point.  And indeed it was!

Herbie is 2 pounds, 8 ounces, which is the 62nd percentile for weight, and heartbeat was 146.  Placenta is still considered "low-lying" but the doctor assured me that in most cases, this resolves itself as my belly continues to grow, so nothing to worry about.

If you've had any trouble discerning the features of previous pictures, you won't have any trouble with these!  What do you think - my nose or Alex's nose? :)



5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, no idea! But he sure looks cute!! Looks like a real person now!!

Christina Casares said...

omg, that's so awesome! gives me chills! so excited to meet this little one!

Katie Boscarino said...

Awh! I love the 3D. Can't tell who Herbie looks like yet. But I know a old wives tale that says that fast heart rates mean a girl! Just sayin. :)

maggie said...

I agree with Katie -- no clue who Herbie looks like, but s/he sure is adorable!! Thank you for sharing all these amazing moments with us!

jennie said...

wow what incredible pictures!! can't wait to meet the little guy or gal in person!