Our lives have been just a little bit crazier than usual for the past few weeks - my boss won reelection, we packed up our entire lives, and we move to VA - but in the midst of the craziness, we took a break for Thanksgiving and spent time with family in Indianapolis.
Usually, I would spend a holiday like this chasing kids around but given the presence of my own growing kiddo, I took this holiday off and instead tried to capture the action with my fancy new camera. Enjoy!
My mom with my buddy Noah:
My cousin Annie and baby Kate, who is 5 years old now and not a baby anymore!
I played a little hide-and-seek with Harry - found him and caught a picture!
Scott playing chess with the grandpas and Jacob:
Alex and Kate, who became good buddies on this trip:
The whole brood and our festive feathered hats, courtesy of Jacob and Noah:
We also got to celebrate my grandpa's 88th birthday, with a special crafted hat - Haley had the vision, and I helped with execution :)
What a blessed time to be together with family and remember how much we have to be thankful for!!
4 comments:
Love the hats - what a fun thing
wow those pictures are beautiful! you are good!
Love the pictures! Getting good with that camera of yours! :)
I know this comment is super late, but just wanted to echo the girls above and say congrats on these amazing pictures!!
Post a Comment