Today we had our third doctor's appointment to check on little Herbie, and everything was great! It was by far our shortest appointment yet - just spoke with the doctor and she listened to the heartbeat with a little doppler device.
This was the third time we'd heard Herbie's heart beating, but this time was a little different. In addition to hearing a really strong, regular heartbeat, we also heard these "whooshing" noises. That, the doctor explained, was the sound of little Herbie squirming around!!! There was a lot of whooshing, so I guess that means our little guy/girl is keeping busy in there - so crazy!
I'm at 15 weeks now, and the doctor said I'd most likely be able to actually feel Herbie moving between 18-22 weeks, which is right around the corner!
More updates with photos to come - we were in Michigan for a little getaway over the weekend, which was amazing and relaxing. Plus, I finally broke down and bought my first maternity clothes. Stay tuned!
3 comments:
Yay for baby Herbie! He sounds like he's doing great!
maybe little Herbie is practicing javelin
this is so exciting! glad all is going well for both of you. so excited to meet him/her!
Post a Comment