Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Bump

Ladies and Gentlemen, this day has finally arrived - we took our first bump pictures :)

Although I've been noticing my thickening waistline for some time now, I didn't think it wasn't looking like anything except some extra pounds, that is, until yesterday.

Yesterday, as I went out to my car for work, my neighbor, who parks next to me and didn't know I was pregnant, looked and exclaimed, "You have a baby bump!"  I do see her a lot, so it's not like she's a total stranger, but if it was enough for her to notice, I figured it was enough to take a picture!

So without further ado, introducing The Bump:



Thursday marks 17 weeks, so we still have a lot of growing to do - in fact, the baby is supposed to double in size in the next two weeks!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh!!! You look so great :) Thanks for posting, I love it! Please keep us updated - we don't get to see you often enough! LOVE this!

jennie said...

yay! you look fantastic!!!

maggie said...

Ash, you look amazing! love it! So excited for you :)