Truthfully, the thought of buying maternity clothes kind of bums me out, at least until there's an actual baby-looking belly to put in them. But I don't have a bump yet. For now, I just look like I ate too big of a lunch and bought pants in a size too small.
At some point, I'm going to have to break down and buy those stretchy waisted jeans, but that time hasn't quiiiiite come yet. However, I did make the most important purchase to fit my soon-to-be baby belly - a bigger Bears jersey!
Alex demonstrated just how well he knows me the other night as we walked by the Reebok outlet. He said, "hey I'll bet Reebok jerseys are on sale now that they're no longer official. Want to go buy one that will fit your belly through football season?" It was an offer I couldn't refuse. I may not have any pants that fit well, but at least I'm ready for the Bears! That qualifies as maternity clothes, right?

3 comments:
YES :)
AGREED! I love this!
definitely! fantastic
Post a Comment