A few weeks ago (36.5 weeks along), Alex and I had some maternity pictures taken around the W&M campus. There are several photos from the photographer on FB, but I'll post several here too.
Although this is a little farther along than I would ideally have these photos taken (let's face it - smaller bumps are cuter bumps), I'm still really glad we did it :) We're also using this photographer for newborn photos, which I am quite excited about as well!






5 comments:
Your pictures came out great! Nice banner change, too!
they really are gorgeous! love them!
so cute! what a great memory to have down the road!
beautiful photos, ash, alex, leonidas and herbie! I love the new banner as well! Can't wait for the newborn ones :)
I love the one with Leonidas and the one with you in the door way looking out! They are all soo adorable. Can't wait to see the newborn ones.
Post a Comment